Saturday, November 29, 2008

IAC Craft Fair a Success

Well, it is definitely good to be home; safe and sound. This morning at 7am I drove ‘down the mountain’ to Phoenix for the annual IAC craft fair. It varies in size from year to year but most years the IAC Activities Team puts together a fall/holiday craft fair. I was very excited about this years fair because I had a new table design, more inventory and was debuting new designs & products! I also had a drawing for a free piece of jewelry. It was great to see old friends and I was so happy to make new ones. All in all the day was a great success.

Well, it’s official the big seller of the day was charm bracelets. I’m sorry that I didn’t bring the others that I have here at home. I have about 8 other styles here at the house ranging from girlie to spiritual, cowgirl to teacher. I’ll work on getting pics of all of them up in the boutique. Other popular items were the kids necklaces and bracelets, dangle earrings, and beaded necklaces. I was pleased with how the table flowed and the displays were very easy for everyone to see. I definitely want to change a few things for my next show.

My booth setup for small shows

Now, on to the fun part…. I’ve pulled a winner on the drawing for the free piece of jewelry. Drum roll please…. The winner of the $15 Bella Dea Designs Gift Certificate is Windy Fazzi from APS. Wait… there’s more! I felt really bad that the first name I pulled wasn’t an IAC employee so I’ve decided to give away another piece of jewelry to an IAC employee. So I put all the IAC names back in the bowl and pulled again and the IAC winner of the 2nd piece of free jewelry is Annette Ratliff! I want to thank everyone who signed up for my newsletter and entered the contest!

All in all it was a beautiful day for a variety of reasons. The weather was great, I enjoyed seeing old friends and it was wonderful to make new ones and the actual fair was a success. I don’t think I could have asked for more.

Blessed be,
Christina

http://belladea.wordpress.com/